JCM Global brings its newest bill validator and printing products to G2E Asia
JCM Global shows off the company’s all-new products— iVIZIONR bill validator; PayCheck 4™ thermal printer and Vantage™ table game bill validator at this year’s G2E Asia.
The company describes iVIZION bill validator as “the better, faster, smarter solution” for the gaming industry, changing the way the industry sees banknote validation by creating what the company calls “intelligent validation”.
“iVIZION sees better, thinks smarter and runs faster than any comparable product in the industry,” says Kunal Mishra, General Manager New Business Development for JCM Global, based in Tokyo.
iVIZION bill validator comes with:
• Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology;
• a 99%-plus acceptance rate on genuine bills;
• diligent counterfeit protection;
• an intelligent cashbox protected by radio frequency identification tag technology with encrypted and web-enabled data;
• a 64 megabit flash memory;
• a self-calibrating sensor package;
• modular component design;
• the ability to read barcodes horizontally and vertically;
• two high-speed processors;
• a sealed 85 millimeter banknote path;
• patented and proven removable stacker mechanism;
• ‘blind mate connector’ capability (where the technology connects or ‘mates’ with other technology by push action rather than the need for threading);
• ‘hot swap’ capability (where a technician can pull out a component from a system and plug in a new one while the main power is still on);
• complete compatibility with all gaming protocols.
Also new at G2E Asia is the PayCheck 4 thermal printer. Only the PayCheck 4 from JCM Global can print a ticket in just 0.6 seconds, says the company. JCM adds that the PayCheck 4 is so fast, there’s no need to rely on a ‘burst’ action like some other printers. The PayCheck 4 also claims the most memory of any printer in gaming, allowing it to store more fonts, images, logos and barcodes so casino operators can personalise their players’ gaming experience. The PayCheck 4 is compliant with the European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive—which limits the use of lead, mercury, cadmium and several other materials in electronic equipment imported to or produced in the EU. JCM Global adds that PayCheck 4 also has the longest-lasting head of any printer in the industry.
JCM Global will in addition show an advanced prototype of its new Vantage™ table bill validator. The Vantage was specifically created for the Macau market, where players typically buy-in to table games with a brick of notes. With the Vantage, instead of the dealer taking several minutes to count, notes can be counted at a blazing fast eight notes per second, dramatically increasing table game speed and the number of games played per hour. Its wide bill opening can accept a range of currencies, including Hong Kong dollars, Euros, Singapore dollars and US dollars.